Diễn đàn Fx Trading
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn đàn FX Trading hùng mạnh

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tìm kiếm tài năng cùng Exness (1.000 USD tiền thưởng)
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 7:25 am by Thu Sunfer

» Kiến thức hỗ trợ Trader mới (Exness)
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 12:07 am by Thu Sunfer

» Phân tích các tín hiệu Forex mỗi ngày cùng Exness
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:59 pm by Thu Sunfer

» Hội nghị Đối tác Giao dịch đẳng cấp - Exness
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 1:28 pm by Thu Sunfer

» Hướng dẫn cách mở tài khoản Exness bằng hình ảnh
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:22 am by Thu Sunfer

» Tập đoàn Exness công bố báo cáo quỹ đã được xác minh đật mức 83.78 triệu USD
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:03 pm by Thu Sunfer

» Tickmill thuộc loại hình broker nào?
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:27 pm by hoale

» Kinh nghiệm giao dịch với Vipromarkets
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:26 pm by hoale

» Chọn sàn giao dịch
5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:43 pm by phuongnguyen

5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 27

5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: 5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product   5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:19 am

Create products for sale on the Internet
2) 5 mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product
(See the first part of this series)

1) - Want to do the same thing that many others are already doing , thinking that because they are selling, you will automatically sell. That may be true, and ideal for beginners, some do it very well for a long time. But after you, what do you want?
Does not create its own products , and / or sell the same products as others, prevents you from having fun, motivate you, to learn and do well and especially to believe in advance and be single (or almost) in your field.
- To want to do something new with the old . If you take an idea from someone, do not fill in the blanks. Just take the basic idea and create your product. Do not copy to go faster, this is the best way to make a bad product.

2) Do not take the time to look at what others are doing , to see their mistakes and not make the same. Maybe it can also give you ideas to exploit.

3) - Being too hasty ! This is the best way to rush, forgetting things, to hurt, to sell anything and get bored, so give up. Never forget that you are your own boss and it is much easier to stop that progress towards success
- All done at the same time, do not be organized, not to establish a level of progress of the project, even if it is simple, is not the best way to achieve anything. The disorder creates unnecessary products, vague, incomplete. However, even if your current product design exists elsewhere, you need to make a more complete and successful. Take the time to tweak.

4) Believe that you have the perfect product that will work and sell very expensive when you go to sell (except in certain cases discovery public interest), because it is your product, it please you to. It is a mistake to think that what you like is bound to please. It is not uncommon to create 5 products that will not have success immediately. Why? Because the product is not suitable for the Internet market, or, for example, because it is not at the right time, etc ...
During the product creation , think of all those little things, annex to the product itself. Because not everything can be sold, even on the Web. Done your market research to know the possibilities. A product could sell very well after 6 months simply because the Christmas season is not in June. (It's stupid, but sometimes it's easier). That people will buy less on Monday!! the weekend when everything goes well.

5) Do not make the mistake of trying to sell "everything" . The baker does not sell shoes. The
suit does not sell touchpads. The plumber does not advocate ... The seller of software on the internet, do you think he also sells cosmetics? Yet beginners on the net are quickly trap! He finds himself selling e-books, software, domain names, gambling, various things ... and the worst is that they send e mails to their early prospects with all their links to all their belongings, "hum! Sometimes it works ... ERROR!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://fxtrading.forumvi.com

5 Mistakes not to make when you want to create the product or info-product
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Diễn đàn Fx Trading :: Diễn đàn MMO-
Chuyển đến