Diễn đàn Fx Trading
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn đàn FX Trading hùng mạnh

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tìm kiếm tài năng cùng Exness (1.000 USD tiền thưởng)
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 7:25 am by Thu Sunfer

» Kiến thức hỗ trợ Trader mới (Exness)
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 12:07 am by Thu Sunfer

» Phân tích các tín hiệu Forex mỗi ngày cùng Exness
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:59 pm by Thu Sunfer

» Hội nghị Đối tác Giao dịch đẳng cấp - Exness
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 1:28 pm by Thu Sunfer

» Hướng dẫn cách mở tài khoản Exness bằng hình ảnh
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:22 am by Thu Sunfer

» Tập đoàn Exness công bố báo cáo quỹ đã được xác minh đật mức 83.78 triệu USD
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:03 pm by Thu Sunfer

» Tickmill thuộc loại hình broker nào?
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:27 pm by hoale

» Kinh nghiệm giao dịch với Vipromarkets
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:26 pm by hoale

» Chọn sàn giao dịch
Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:43 pm by phuongnguyen

Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 27

Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex   Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:00 am

Understanding what Forex is and what it is really for need not require you to have full and sufficient knowledge in Macro Economics or a crash lecture on money devaluation. What it actually need is a basic knowledge in trading and eventually use it to your advantage. Believe it or not, even ordinary people can make money out of this. Forex is one of the easiest and fastest means of making money; and what is good about this is you can do it right at the comforts of your very own home as long as you have a computer that is connected to an internet connection.

There are actually many ways on how you can make money out of foreign exchange. You just have to stay focused and keep yourself updated with the sudden twist and turns of the world currency trade. Below are some tips on how you could make it into this industry.

• Before you totally engage yourself into foreign exchange trading, equip yourself with the basic information about it. Aside from that, also collect materials that show current news and developments so that you would be able to keep up with the other traders. Bear in mind that this business greatly involves currency buying and selling it to others and make profit out of it. Another thing is that the trade goes with two pairs of currencies.

• Familiarize yourself with the terminologies being used in Forex trading. You can do some research on the internet or make use of those ebooks that are available online. And when you feel that you are now ready, you can then open a live account. Opening such account would usually cost around $200. @ 

• After that, you have to choose a foreign exchange broker if you are still quite unsure of yourself or you can already do the trade by yourself. You can do your trading at any time of the day since their operation is open 24 hours in a day.

• Observe and ascertain the currency that makes the most money, then use it for your own advantage. And always keep track of its devaluation from time to time.

• This trade may give you big profits but you also have to ready yourself with losses. Currency devaluation is not constant, it would actually depend on the economic situation the country (with that certain currency) is plunged into these days. Just make a strategy that would keep you in the safe and favorable side always.

Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://fxtrading.forumvi.com

Làm sao để kiếm tiền dễ dàng với Forex
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang